Barley Grass powder is a great source of fiber. each serving of barley grass contains a good amount of vitamin A, a fat-soluble vitamin that regulates immune function, cell growth, and vision. It’s also high in vitamin C, which plays a central role in everything from skin health to wound healing to oral health. It provides vitamin K as well, an essential micro nutrient that’s needed for blood clotting, bone formation, heart health, and more.
It's also rich in polyphenols and flavonoids. These compounds act as antioxidants to reduce oxidative stress and protect against chronic disease.
Directions of use :
• This miracle powder can be used in a number of different ways.
• Add 1 teaspoon to any of your favorite beverages, such as juices, smoothies or yoghurts.
• Take 1 teaspoon with warm water on an empty stomach in the morning and evening.
• Add to soups, lentils or salads for extra nutrition.
• Make a paste (or combine with sandalwood paste) and apply as face pack for a smooth glowing skin.