Made with Natural Ingredients | Cold Pressed Grounded Spices
- SOSE - Sidha Kisan Se Masalas are a wonderful artisan mixture of Natural spices blended to give you an authentic, delicious dish in just the right proportions!
- SOSE - Sidha Kisan Se Masalas are a delightful combination of modern culinary skill and ancient Ayurvedic traditions.
- They contain Naturally grown herbs, which have been used since centuries in Bharat to help heal a range of disorders that arise from the three doshas.
- These spices are Naturally grown and are rich in anti-oxidant properties that help you and your family to stay healthy and energetic.
- Explore the great flavour and arome of SOSE - Sidha Kisan Se Masalas, and help your family stay healthy and energetic!.
- 5-Tbsp - Butter
- 2-Tbsp - Oil
- Tsp - Cumin Seeds
- 2 To 3 - Tbsp Sidha Kishan Se Pav Bhaji Masala.
- Red Chili Powder-To Your Taste
- Salt-To Your Taste
- 2-Tsp-Dry Fenugreek Leaves (Kasuri Methi)
- 2-Tbsp-Ginger Garlic Paste
- 3/4-Cup-Finely Chopped Onion
- 3/4-Cup-Finely Chopped Capsicum
- 2-Cup-Finely Chopped Tomatoes
- 1-Cup-Boiled & Mashed Potato
- 1-Cup-Boiled Mix Vegetables (Green Peas, Carrot, Cauliflower, Cabbage)
- Fresh Chopped Coriander and Butter for Garnishing
- Melt Butter & Oil Together In A Pan On Low Heat, Add Cumin Seeds, When The Seeds Crackle.
- Add Onion And Capsicum And Cook For 2 Minutes On Medium Heat.
- Add Ginger - Garlic Paste, Stir and Cook for Awhile.
- Add Tomatoes And Cook For 5 Minutes On Medium Heat And Stir Occasionally.
- Add Sidha Kishan Se Pav Bhaji Masala, Salt And Red Chilli Powder.
- Cook For 1 Minute And Add Mashed Potatoes And Boiled Vegetables.
- Add Dry Fenugreek Leaves. Stir And Mash Everything Well With Masher And Cook For 2Minutes.
- Add Water And Allow To Cook On Low Heat For Awhile and Stir Well.
- Garnish with Fresh Chopped Coriander and Some Butter.
- Serve With Shallow Fried Butter Pav.
- Also Serve Chopped Tomato, Onion Salad And Papad With Pav Bhaji.
- Make Bhaji On Flat Iron Dosa Tawa.
- This Will Give Authentic Taste And Texture To Bhaji.
Natural Cumin, Natural Coriander, Natural Kashmiri Chilli, Natural Amchur, Natural Black Pepper, Natural Fennel, Natural Rock Salt, Natural Black Salt, Natural Cinnamon, Natural Turmeric, Natural Clove, Natural Bay Leaves, Natural Cardamom.
Ingredients of this Product are sourced from Ethical & trusted farmers.Instruction :-
- Keep away from direct sunlight
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Store In Airtight Container After Opening.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend you not rely solely on the information presented here and always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.