Made with Natural Ingredients | Cold Pressed Grounded Spices
- SOSE - Sidha Kisan Se Masalas are a wonderful artisan mixture of Natural spices blended to give you an authentic, delicious dish in just the right proportions!
- SOSE - Sidha Kisan Se Masalas are a delightful combination of modern culinary skill and ancient Ayurvedic traditions.
- They contain Naturally grown herbs, which have been used since centuries in Bharat to help heal a range of disorders that arise from the three doshas.
- These spices are Naturally grown and are rich in anti-oxidant properties that help you and your family to stay healthy and energetic.
- Explore the great flavour and arome of SOSE - Sidha Kisan Se Masalas, and help your family stay healthy and energetic!.
- 4 Tbsp- Butter
- 1 Tbsp- Oil
- 3-Cup- Cooked Basmati Rice
- 2 Tsp -Cumin Seeds
- Salt To Your Taste
- 1.5 Tbsp- Sidha Kisan Se Pulav Masala
- 2 Tbsp - Ginger,Garlic And Green Chilli Paste
- 1/4 Cup -Chopped Onion
- 1/4 Cup-Chopped Capsicum
- 1/2 Cup -Chopped Tomatoes
- 1/2 Cup -Boiled Green Peas (Also Add Other Vegetables Of Your Choice)
- For Garnishing-Fresh Coriander And Some Butter
- Melt Butter And Oil In A Pan And Crackle Cumin Seeds.
- Add Ginger, Garlic And Chilli Paste.
- Add Onion, Capsicum Or(Any Other Vegetables Of Your Choice).Cook For 2 Minutes On Low Heat
- Add Tomatoes And Cook For 1 Minute On Low Heat.
- Add Sidha Kisan Se Pulav Masala And Salt. Mix It Well And Cook For 1 Minute.
- Add Cooked Rice And Boiled Peas. Mix It Well And Cook For 1Minute On Medium Heat.
- Garnish With Fresh Coriander And Some Butter.
- Use Flat Still Spatula To Stir Pulav So That The Rice Grain Will Not Break.
- Serve With Cold Raita And Papad
Natural Cumin, Natural Coriander, Natural Kashmiri Chilli, Natural Amchur, Natural Black Pepper, Natural Fennel, Natural Rock Salt, Natural Black Salt, Natural Cinnamon, Natural Turmeric, Natural Clove, Natural Bay Leaves, Natural Cardamom.
Ingredients of this Product are sourced from Ethical & trusted farmers.Instruction :-
- Keep away from direct sunlight
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Store In Airtight Container After Opening.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend you not rely solely on the information presented here and always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.