Tea Tree Essential Oil is best known for its healing powers and cleansing abilities. Its helping to combat skin blemishes and soothing skin that has been overexposed in the sun. Its refreshing green, medicinal, woody aroma makes it a wonderful addition to natural home-cleaning sparys.
Ingredients: Tea Tree Oil
Botanical Name: Melaleuca alternifolia
Collection Methods: Steam distillation
Aroma: Camphorous, Astringent, Fresh earthy.
Effects: Antibacterial, Anti-inflammatory
• For external use only.
• Do not use undiluted on skin.
• Avoid contact with the eyes.
• Discontinue use if any irritation occurs.
• Keep out of reach of children.
• If pregnant or under a doctor's care consult your physician.
How to Use :
Dilute 2-5 drops of essential oil with carrier oil of your choice for body massage. Take 2-5 drops of essential oil and add to toner, lotion and cream. Add 6-8 drops of essential oil in the bath tub with warm water. Add 4-5 drops of essential oil in Aroma Diffuser.