Made with Natural Ingredients | Cold Pressed Grounded Spices
- SOSE - Sidha Kisan Se Masalas are a wonderful artisan mixture of Natural spices blended to give you an authentic, delicious dish in just the right proportions!
- SOSE - Sidha Kisan Se Masalas are a delightful combination of modern culinary skill and ancient Ayurvedic traditions.
- They contain Naturally grown herbs, which have been used since centuries in Bharat to help heal a range of disorders that arise from the three doshas.
- These spices are Naturally grown and are rich in anti-oxidant properties that help you and your family to stay healthy and energetic.
- Explore the great flavour and arome of SOSE - Sidha Kisan Se Masalas, and help your family stay healthy and energetic!.
- 1/2 Cup - Mint Leaves
- 1/2 Cup - Fresh Coriander
- 4 to 5 - Spicy Green Chilli
- 1 nos - Lemon's Juice (To Prevent The Mint Leaves From Turning Dark)
- 3 to 4 - Tbsp Sidha Kisan Se Pani Puri Masala
- 1 Liter - Water
- Add Coriander Leaves, Mint Leaves, Green Chilli And Lemon Juice In The Small Mixer Grinder and Grind Smooth Paste (If Required Add Little Water)
- Transfer Them To A Large Bowl And Add 1 Litre Water And Add Sidha Kisan Se Pani Puri Masala Stir Well And Keep In Refrigerator Till Serving Time.
- You Can Strain Spicy Water Mixer If You Wish
- Grind 4-5 Garlic Cloves With Mint And Coriander Paste For Garlic Flavour Pani
Natural Amchur, Natural Black Salt, Natural Rock Salt, Natural Mint Powder, Natural Cumin, Natural Black Pepper, Natural White Sugar, Natural Dry Ginger.
Ingredients of this Product are sourced from Ethical & trusted farmers.Instruction :-
- Keep away from direct sunlight
- Store in a cool and dry place.
- Store In Airtight Container After Opening.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend you not rely solely on the information presented here and always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.