No Artificial Flavours | No Wheat | No Maida | No Preservative
Enriched with Millet | Goodness of Oats | Unrefined Dhaga Mishri
- Open this box of wonders and uncover the secrets to a vanilla cake that's beyond your wildest dreams. With our preservative-free and artfully crafted mix, you're in for a cake experience like no other.
- Let the enchanting flavours of Oats, Millets, and Rice Flour transport you to a world of pure deliciousness. Get ready to whip up a cake that will cast a spell on your taste buds and leave everyone asking for seconds. Embrace the magic today!
Natural unrefined dhaga Mishri, Multi Millet flour mix (Natural Sorghum, Natural Amaranth, Natural Ragi), Natural Rice Flour, Natural Oats Flour, Natural Sunflower Oil, Natural Vanilla Powder, Natural Baking Soda, Natural Baking Powder, Natural lemon juice powder, Natural Chia Seed Powder, Natural Rock Salt, Natural Guar Gum.
Needed Ingredients to Make Cake :-
- Step 1 :- Preheat the oven to 180° c(350°f). Grease a 5 inch round cake tin or line with butter paper.
- Step 2 :- In a large bowl, add the wet ingredients (hot water+thick curd +oil or butter)and whisk well.
- Step 3 :- Add dry ingredients (cake mix and dhaga mishri) to the wet ingredients bowel.
- Step 4 :- Beat well for a few minutes to form a smooth batter.
- Step 5 :- Pour the batter in the cake tin.
- Step 6 :- Put cake tin in a preheated oven and bake for 38-40 minutes.
- Step 7 :- Allow it to cool for 5 minutes before removing it from the tin.
- Step 1 :- Put a small bowl upside-down or metal trivet at the bottom of the pressure cooker. This prevents the cake tin from touching the bottom directly. Let the pressure cooker heat for 2-3 minutes on a high flame. No water is needed.
- Step 2 :- Grease a 5 inch round cake tin or line with butter paper.
- Step 3 :- In a large bowl, add the wet ingredients (hot water+thick curd +oil or butter) and whisk well.
- Step 4 :- Add dry ingredients (cake mix and dhaga mishri) to the wet ingredients bowel.
- Step 5 :- Beat well for a few minutes to form a smooth batter.
- Step 6 :- Pour the batter in the cake tin.
- Step 7 :- Place the tin in the cooker, Turn the flame down to medium and close the cooker lid without setting a whistle. Let the better cook for 45 to 50 minutes.
- Step 8 :- Remove the cake tin from the cooker and let the cake cool for 5 minutes before removing it from the tin.
- Open the pack only when you want to make the cake
- Store in a cool and dark place
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend you not rely solely on the information presented here and always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.