Healthiest Baby Food
- Shishuveda khichdi is an ideal combo of a cereal and pulse, which is suitable for your baby. once she/he has adapted to regular rice and dal mash.
- Shishuveda khichdi is in the powder form and it is made from Natural Rice, Natural Moong Mogar, Natural Cumin, Natural Carom Seed and Natural Turmeric.
- Khichdi is a complete full of nutritional food and easier to intake for the baby as it is in a semi-liquid form.
- Add 3 to 4 spoons of porridge mix powder in a pan
- Add 50 to 60 ml of water or as required.
- Cook on a medium flame for one minute or till it comes to right consistency.
- Add more water if required.
- It's ready to serve
Natural Sona Masoori Rice, Natural Moong Dal, Natural Cumin, Natural Carom Seeds, Natural Turmeric.For Traveling :-
Add required quantity of porridge mix in a bowl and add required quantity of hot water.
Mix well - wait for 2 minutes and serve.Instruction :-
Please consult your Vaidraj before starting new foods for your child. Once opened, transfer porridge mix from the packing to an airtight container.
At Sose, we know and understand that no one understands their child more than a mother does. That’s why we bring to you Yashoda, that is all about providing the right nutrition required by your beloved baby, in a natural and ethical way.
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend you not rely solely on the information presented here and always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.