GIR Asthi Churna 100gm
• Used in Ayurveda since centuries to treat communicable diseases and fevers such as viral infections, dengue, chikungunya, malaria etc.
• Boosts Immunity
• Treat diseases arising from an imbalanced Vata, such as joint pains, arthritis, etc.
• Treat diseases arising from an imbalanced Kapha, such as respiratory infections, cough, cold, fever, inflammation, etc.
Arthritis Care | Respiratory | Immunity | Joint Pains | Fever | Cold | Cough
Gir Asthi Churna is effective for various types of diseases as well as for balancing vata dosha. Apart from Joint Pains and Arthritis, this powder can help to treat a wide range of disease conditions including cold, fever, dengue, chikangunya and malaria.
Gir Asthi Churna is also helpful with respiratory disorders such as coughing and asthma. This powder has anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal properties.Key Benefits :-
- Used in Ayurveda since centuries to treat communicable diseases and fevers such as viral infections, dengue, chikungunya, malaria etc.
- Boosts Immunity
- Treat diseases arising from an imbalanced Vata, such as joint pains, arthritis, etc.
- Treat diseases arising from an imbalanced Kapha, such as respiratory infections, cough, cold, fever, inflammation, etc.
Soak 10 gm churna in 1 glass of water overnight. Heat on medium flame for about 10 minutes or till the decoction is reduced to half In the morning . Strain in glass and add ananta churna 1 table spoon , mix it and consume lukewarm in morning empty stomach or as directed by the Physician. (For Children reduce half of above dose)What to Take :-
Home made cooked food .Purana/shasti shali (rice) are used in food , soup of drum stick twice a week . Add Ardraka and garlic in food , veg like bitter guard ,patoal (pointed guard) , vastuka (ridged guard )are good , Boiled water and take.What Not to Take :-
Guru ahara ( heavy) and uncooked food which are heavy to digest ,Viruddha Ahara like milk combine with fruits ,excessive salty and sour foods like pickles. Fermented food like idli ,breads etc .non veg food like fish , avoid food in which raw sugar are used . masha ( black gram ).avoid Fatty food like cheese etc. Tobacco & alcohol .packed and frozen food.Lifestyle Changes :-
Do's :- Maintain a healthy weight . Do mild exercise & pranayam.
Don't :- Excessive fasting is bad as well because it causes dryness in the body & increases Vata. suppress natural urges, they can lead vitiated vata & several diseases.Key Ingredients :-
- Harshringar Churna
- Panch gavya tatva
Legal Disclaimer :-
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend you not rely solely on the information presented here and always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.