- Gir Dhavalamruta capsule is a specially designed formula with synergistic action of Arjun and Gaumutra.
- As per ancient Ayurveda as well as modern research.
- Arjuna work as a heart tonic and helps maintain a healthy heart.
- It is the only herb which strengthens heart muscle and rejuvenates them.
- Arjun is used extensively in maintaining healthy Blood pressure.
- Normal cardiac function and promote cardiac respiratory endurance.
- Arjun helps to improve coronary artery blood flow reduces chances of clot formation and protect the heart muscles.
- The heart helps to lower blood liquid levels and prevents the hardening a blood vessels by reducing liquid accumulation in the arteries.
- Dhavalamruta is potentialized by gaumutra as a bioactivity enhancer.
- Beneficial for high BP
- Cholesterol related illness
- Promotes normal cardiac function and cardio respiratory endurance
- Adjuvant in ischemic heart disease
Adult :- 2 capsules per day empty stomach morning & evening with water or as directed by the physician.
Old :- 2 capsules per day empty stomach morning & evening with water or as directed by the physician.What to Take :-
For chapati use flours like barley flour, sorghum etc. include millets in diet like Foxtail millet, Little millet, Quinoa use unpolished and old rice like black rice or red rice etc. in morning take fruits like Apples , cherries , Apricot , Avocadoes , Raspberries , Amla , Papaya ( taken in adequate amount ). In daily use include Cow’s Milk and Cows ghee. Eat soaked Almonds. Make a habit of cooking food in less oil. Try to take dinner early like 7pm.What Not to Take :-
Food item that are not recommended to this patients that are:-white flour , pasta , white rice & fresh rice .Avoid full fat milk , cheese, yogurt , condensed milk , ice-creams , butter , paneer. Not take food which are deeply fried & much salty. Avoid Caffeine and Alcohol, avoid drink which are sweetened and carbonated drinks like Pepsi, coke etc. packaged soup & fruit juices .dry fruits like Cashew nuts, Pistachio, Peanuts. Bakery products like bread, pastries .microwave meals or ready meals, mayonnaise, chutneys, pickles which are excessive salty and oily. Not to take Cross combination Food e.g. Onion & milk)Lifestyle Changes :-
Do's :- your meals should be on time. Wake up early in the morning. Daily pranayama and walking .Manage your stress level. Keep watch on your Blood Pressure. Maintain or lose your weight.
Don't :- late night sleep getting over exhausted physically this can put excessive pressure on heart. Smoking & Alcohol.Key Ingredients :-
Arjun & Gaumutra
Legal Disclaimer :-
Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown on our app or website. We recommend you not rely solely on the information presented here and always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product.